Tin has a great cool keeping properties.
It is the custom in Japan to never pour your own drinks, especially when you have guests.
This is a traditional Japanese sake cup is made specifically small so that your drinking partner will have to fill your cup after every mouthfull! Made of pure tin to maintain the temperture of your sake.
- Sake Cup: Uzurai
- Sake Cup: Suzukaze
- Hitokuchi (One-mouthfull) Beer Cup: Seiryu
- Beer Mug
- Hitokuchi (One-mouthfull) Beer Cup: Suzukaze
- Tanpo Sake Decanter
- Rock Cup (Large Size)
- Cosmos On-the-rocks Cup: Moon
- Cosmos On-the-rocks Cup: Sun
- Cosmos On-the-rocks Cup: Earth